Let your imagination play.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Midweek

My mom sent me a text message earlier about this condominium that her agent friend is selling. Actually, on Saturday, she wants me to go to this Open House in Tropicana Garden City to see the condominiums which are being sold at pre-selling prices: Studio type, 1BR, 2BR, no downpayment, zero interest, P15,000 reservation fee and monthly fee for as low as P6,000. Does she know what she's talking about?

I felt the pressure. I think she already wants me to settle down. The problem is, I myself, don't have the concrete plans for it yet. Yes, I want to have my own house/condominium but I don't think I can already get it at this age, at this salary rate, at this mindset.

My last weekend didn't turn out that fine for me. But Monday was awesome. It was my boyfriend's birthday and at exactly 12MN, I surprised him with a red rose, a Black Forest cake with 3 candles (may mean I love you, hihi) and this:



At least I made one soul happy on his 26th year of existence. :) I'd like to thank all my friends and his friends who helped me made it possible by sending out their birthday messages.

It's Wednesday. Time flies so fast. We will have a lecture meeting on Satruday so my schedule for the whole week is 9AM-6PM. I love this schedule because I haven't been late since Monday. Hehe. BTW, last Monday, I brokenheartedly signed on my DTR. Why "brokenheartedly"? I was just late for 41 minutes last cutoff. Good job, right? :)) Promised to myself I will never be late again. Else, I gotta go and look for another job. Hahaha.

Anyway, since I've got nothing to do, I browsed the SM Cinema page and now, I'm looking forward to watching any of these movies:
  • Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon
  • Bridesmaids
  • Monte Carlo
  • Prom
  • Something Borrowed
  • Bad Teacher
  • Crazy Stupid Love
  • Friends with Benefits
  • Horrible Bosses
  • One Day
  • What's Your Number?
  • Larry Crowne

My boyfriend doesn't want to watch Transformers 3 and some of my movie buddies have already watched it so I'm still thinking if I'll watch it or not. I'm not a fan of Harry Potter so I didn't include it on the list, although many people, who are not fans of HP as well, loved it.

I'm excited for the Pay-Day weekend. Well, aside from the meetings, I'm thinking of going to Moonleaf Tea Shop in Maginhawa to get some Wintermelon Tea, to Starbucks with 2 of my friends to talk about some stuff, to Bioessence to have a facial treatment and to the mall to buy some new clothes─it's been a while. Hehe. Or maybe I can just stay home and save my money. Hahaha! :))

I hope my mom cooks good food and makes Graham Cake this weekend.<3

It my boyfriend and I's 31st monthsary tomorrow, the 21st. #justsaying

I'm about to go home n 30 minutes. I want to go to the sports park and do the dance workout but my mom asks me to pick her up at SM Marikina. Great.