Let your imagination play.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

7 Days


Blogged at 1PM using Notepad.


I've been sitting here for the last 4 hours doing nothing, and I guess I'm gonna do the same thing for the next 5 hours... so instead of reading all the articles in Yahoo!, I thought of writing this so I can at least update my blog. I guess the last time I posted a blog was 3 months ago.


The last 2 months were actually two of the greatest months of the year for me, so far.


August
  • regularized from work
  • had a traumatic car accident involving a ten-wheeler truck and cab, and learned to appreciate every single thing in life
  • done with Parish Renewal Experience Class 55 ─ a new class that would spread the Word of God
  • HSBC Credit Card application was approved
  • attended trainings on First Aid and Disaster Preparedness conducted by Marikina Rescue 161
  • [in relation to the previous bullet] experienced an interview with Sunshine TV Channel 39 journalist which would be aired on TV (though I wasn't able to watch it)
September
  • got an Above Average grade in Performation Evaluation and signed my one-year contract with E-Com
  • received and activated my HSBC Credit Card (named it Reddy)
  • went to Boracay with boyfriend and friends
  • Baby Abu was born
  • purchased Tracy, my new baby (Nokia C3-01) using Reddy
  • first onsite support #work
  • Eco-DMT's 16th anniversary
I started my birthday month (October) doing one of the items on my wishlist:
11. Volunteer at a nursing home.
Last Sunday, The Medical City had a blood donation activity in our parish. I was also supposed to check another item on my list...
12. Donate blood.
...but the doctor who checked me up told me I passed the weigh-in but still rejected me because of colds. :(


7 days to go before my 23rd birthday. There's nothing extraordinary I'm expecting to happen on that day, but I'm excited. I don't know why. Maybe because God has given me another chance to show my love to my family and friends, help more people in need, make new  experiences/adventures, make mistakes and learn from it. That's how He wants us to live life, if I'm not mistaken.


74 days to go before Christmas! I already made a list of lucky people who will receive little gifts from me on Christmas Day. So who's not excited??? :)) Well, I am actually because after my college graduation, this will be the first Christmas that I'll be spending the whole day with my loved ones without having to worry about going to work at night :D It feels awesome!


Aside from Bianca Gonzales' blog, I've recently been addicted to Marc and Angel Hack Life. I came across this page when a friend of mine posted something on Facebook about one of their posts. You'll see posts about life, happiness, relationships, self-improvement and inspiration, which I really, really love to read. Go check this page and be inspired!


I just had Ham and Egg and Cheese sandwich prepared by my mom for my PM Snack. 3 more hours to go and I'm off to the sports center with my dance workout buddy, Sophia :)


PS: I missed blogging... :')