Let your imagination play.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping.


I never knew how to handle money right. But I guess this is the best time for me to save what I'm earning. I'm almost 23 and I have set a goal to be able to get everything I want by 30. May sound simple yet seem so complicated (or, impossible is the right term?).

Shopping here and there. It makes me happy. Really happy. Retail therapy is something only women would need. It's something that cannot be replaced by watching a Brad-Pitt movie (unless you're really a fan) or eating at your favorite restaurant (shopping makes you forget hunger ─ trust me!). But I learned that it's still different when you have something to use, let's say, in case of emergency. The blouse and skirt you bought cannot be made as a payment to the hospital bill, or something. Makes sense?

Well here, just save something for your, what everyone calls, future. 50% may not be much. I guess you can still enjoy life with the other 50%.

That's all folks! It's past 10. Good night~ ΓΌ