Let your imagination play.

Friday, March 25, 2011

21 more minutes before lunch ends.

Hi.

I keep on reading blogs posted by Henzel and Ayiene then I realized I haven't posted any decent blog yet since this month started. Yesterday, I signed up in Nuffnang without a big idea of what I'm gonna get there. I'm so desperate to get another source of income. I just thought it might help. :)

This past two weeks are a blast. Well, a lot of things happened. I can tell a story if you like.

Last week, I got the chance to have a couple of dinner dates with XDW1. Kopi Roti on Tuesday and Banapple on Thursday. I've been craving for stuff from these restaurants since last month and great I was with them.<3

Last Saturday, I attended a lecture meeting at the office for the first time. I really learned a lot about our company and what it's really doing. I enjoyed the presentation and demos made by one of my big bosses. He's not cute, he's smart. I admire him. (Looking alike Gerald Anderson and Sam Milby is just a bonus. Hmm, a big bonus.) That's it. I enjoyed my boss. HAHAHAASDFGHJKL~

I also went to Hidalgo, Quiapo with my boyfriend. He bought his very first DSLR2 that he's been dreaming of, just like that. Haha. He named it "Raket3". (We're fond of giving names to our stuff.) We went through traffic, Manila policemen, lost ways, late lunch, etc. He was even charged for Swerving. We got him through "good conversation". Hehehe. We left Hidalgo around 4PM and went to SM Marikina to stroll. Around 7PM when we decided to leave and reached OLA past 8PM. (I attended my organization's general meeting after we went there.) Traffic was like hell.Two stupid cars banged each other. Err.

Sunday was supposed to be Eco-DMT day but I was able to meet my ex-colleagues, as well. I went to our office and had breakfast at McDonald's. We had shared so much stories, laughters, intrigues and hatreds. Hahaha. I really enjoyed it even if time wasn't really our very best friend. One of our major projects was ongoing and they had work at night. Anyway, it was still great. I missed these girls. :')

March 21. Monday. Back to work. GVs for this day. It was my boyfriend and I's 27 month together. And I almost forgot that it was also my first month at my new work. I've learned a lot and been learning a lot more.<3

March 22. Tuesday. We were booked for Boracay trip! Promo of SEAIR, Cebu Pacific, PAL and Air Philippines. Total two-way fare is 1,750Php. I think it's not bad anymore. Bora white sand will have to wait for us on September 3-5. There were some issues with the booking but everything went fine. I. am. so. excited. I. can't. wait.Ü At night, I was kidnapped. Had Chocolate-dipped Doughnut and Mocha Frappuccino at Starbucks with XDWs + another friend. :)

March 23. Wednesday. Got my second salary. Teehee. After budgetting, I realized nothing's left for shopping. I had to set aside something for the Bora trip fare and Anawangin trip transpo payment. I. cannot. contain. my. excitement!!!

March 24. Thursday. Nothing new really happened. I just got my PhilHealth ID number over the phone. You can try it, too. The call center representative was very nice. Hehe.

March 25. Friday. I. am. going. to. be. a. songer. Haha. I'll try to beat Leann Rimes. :D

Time's up!

1 Two of my church friends, Ron and Dimple.
2 The sturdy, bulky and heavy Nikon D7000
3 Short for Rocketeer