Let your imagination play.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Last Night

I attempted to post a blog several times but haven't posted anything yet. Well, at least I attempted.

It's my last night at work... and I don't feel like going to work tonight. I want to dial the Workforce number and request for eDay (valid absence / on-the-spot unpaid leave), but I guess I'd rather go to work - spend my last night at work with my teammates and hope it's not queuing. I might just go on eOut (early out) if it's available. You know what, I'll definitely miss eDay and eOut. It surely won't be available on my next job. Hahaha.

Team Patriots on our way to Tagaytay for our team building on February 10-11, 2011.
So it's really hard to leave these people that I got along with for more than 3 months. People from different kinds of world. People with different characteristics, personalities and attitudes that you'll hate and love at the same time. People who will me when I'm gone. Hehe.

Anyway... NCO is just a few steps away from my home. I know we may not be able to do things like how we do it now, but at least, it'll be easy for us to still see each other on my rest days. :)

I know they're happy for me. I'm still looking forward to being with them on team buildings. I still belong to Team Patriots, don't I? :D

Need to prepare myself for work. I think I'll be needing a no-more-tears formula. Hihi.

Will post a decent blog tomorrow when I'm not (feeling) busy anymore.ΓΌ